- Avoid anti-coagulants and blood-thinning medications and supplements 4 days prior to treatment. If you are on a prescription medication, please speak with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Must not have any new injectables on or near the treatment area. Please allow an adequate time of at least 2 weeks for any treatment to heal prior to micro needling.
- If you have any active acne in the treatment area please call to reschedule.
- Avoid any retin-A, retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, hydroquinone and benzoyl peroxide 3 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid any sun exposure, tanning beds, self-tanning products 3 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or plucking two weeks prior to treatment.
- No sun exposure for at least 14 days after procedure.
- No tanning beds, self-tanning products for 7-14 days after procedure.
- No exfoliating medications or chemical products for at least 7 days.
- No vitamin A products for 7 days post treatment.
- No shaving 3 days after procedure.
- No sweating, exercising, sauna, steam bath until skin irritation has resolved (3-7 days).
- Apply Ice and take Tylenol if you feel discomfort or swelling. Do not take Ibuprofen, Aleve or Motrin.
- After the treatment you will experience redness of the skin which should start resolving within 1-2 days. You may experience some swelling, burning, itching, skin tightness and sensitivity. It can take up to 5-7 days for the skin to heal.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted. Discover how our Physicians can help.