- Please avoid any blood-thinning medications or supplements for one week prior to treatment. This includes aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen and Aleve. Also avoid herbal supplements such as Vitamin E, Ginko biloba and Omega-3.
- If you are on a prescription medication, please speak with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Avoid topical retinoids, glycolic acid, AHA, BHA two days before treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before or after treatment.
- Avoid significant movement or massaging of the treated area.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid applying any makeup for at least 6 hours to prevent infection.
- Avoid sun exposure for 72 hours after treatment.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- Apply cold compress for 15 minutes every hour if you have swelling.
- Take Tylenol if you feel any discomfort.
- If you experience any case of excessive swelling, redness or bruises, please contact your healthcare provider.
Explore Our Services
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted. Discover how our Physicians can help.