To reduce the risk of bleeding and bruising avoid the following for 2 days prior to treatments:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Vitamin E
It takes approximately 4-7 days to start seeing the results of Neurotoxin. You should notice full results in 2 weeks. You may have some redness of the skin around the injection sites for the first day.
- Remain upright, no bending over, reclining or lying down for 4 hours
- Do not massage or manipulate the injection site
- Do not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting or vigorous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment.
- The treatment area may be gently washed a few hours after treatment, avoid aggressive scrubbing or rubbing
- Sunbathing or excessive UV exposure should be avoided until the redness or swelling have subsided
- Do not receive facial, laser or microdermabrasion treatments after Botox for at least 10 days.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted. Discover how our Physicians can help.