At MedCare Aesthetics, all the dermal fillers we use contain Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which can be dissolved using Hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidases are enzymes which can dissolve HA and has an almost immediate effect with an action duration of 24 to 48 hours.
MedCare Aesthetics is a unique medical aesthetics clinic that will provide medically oriented aesthetic treatments performed by highly trained and dedicated Physicians and staff.
When you become our client, you become a part of our family. Our Physicians and staff are truly passionate about making you look and feel beautiful. We specialize in highly coveted treatments such as Botox, PRP, Microneedling, Dermal Fillers and Lip Fillers that cannot be done by a traditional esthetician or beauty salon.
The clients of MedCare Aesthetics are our top priority. We always work to give them excellent care and individualized treatment options. We understand the hustle and stress of everyday life and the harm it can do to your skin and body. We are here to help you regain its young and beautiful look in this self-care journey to become the best version of yourself.
Our clinic specializes in highly coveted procedures like Microneedling, Dermal Fillers, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Botox which are performed by our skilled and dedicated practitioners. We have solutions to a variety of skin and body problems like facial lines, loss of facial volume, uneven skin tone, chronic pains, muscle tears, large pores, etc. We are here to help you in this beautiful self-care journey and help you become the best version of yourself.
At MedCare Aesthetics, we offer complete beautifying care under the supervision of our trained aesthetic experts who use modern approaches and widely researched techniques to help you get your desired look.
Find Your Answers
I was looking to get lip fillers done since a long time, but was scared and sceptical about the procedure and the outcome! After much delay, I booked an appointment at MedCare Aesthetics and after consultation, I felt extremely comfortable in going forward with the procedure. The staff was really friendly and patient in clearing all my doubts. I’m happy with my procedure and would definitely recommend this clinic for lip fillers.
Loved this place! So many treatment options available for all your skin care needs. Got my Botox done here, and absolutely happy with my results!
Had a labral tear on my shoulder recently and I underwent the Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment at MedCare Aesthetics. The doctor was really patient in explaining the process and the treatment went really smooth! Happy with the assistance I have received post treatment. Would like to thank all the staff in helping me recover from my injury.
To help keep our patient visit safe, we have introduced the following set of protocols in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines recommended by the ontario ministry of health.
- All clients must complete a COVID-19 screening assessment upon arrival and a temperature check will be done as part of our COVID-19 screening procedures.
- Masks should be always worn (unless ask to remove during your consultation by your physician) and please keep 6 feet apart from other clients and staff present at the clinic.
- All clients are required to inform the clinic staff of any COVID-19 symptoms, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or if they have been asked to self quarantine.
- Disinfecting hand gels are easily available throughout the clinic, and all clients are required to sanitize their hands before entering.
- Your cooperation is important in helping us give you a healthy and hygienic experience.
- To help serve our customers better, and to help our clinic follow COVID-19 safety protocols, you are required to inform us 24 hours prior if you want to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
In case you are feeling unwell, or are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, or fail to pass our COVID-19 screening test at our clinic on the day of your appointment, you will not be charged any cancellation fee. You are required to inform us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. A
fee will be charged in case if you have missed your first appointment for up to missed appointments.
- You will be required to pay the cancellation fees at your next scheduled appointment.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted. Discover how our Physicians can help.